Fourteen years ago today I found out I was pregnant. Fourteen years! My husband and I had been trying for four years to get pregnant again. We already had 2 boys. It was always my dream to have four kids, but it just wasn't happening. Our youngest, Austin, was getting ready for kindergarten. I had resigned myself to the fact that we were just meant to have two kids. I was going to volunteer at Austin's school, and maybe go back to school myself.
Well what do they say about the best laid plans? And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the age gap between my boys. I love that I still have this precious time with kids living at home. I couldn't imagine if they were all out of the house, or close to being out of the house.
These pictures are from today. We took the Christmas tree down so I could get some decent light coming in the living room. Alex was a willing subject because he's sick and couldn't do much more than get off the couch.
These are SOC. I need to start playing around in Lightroom soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment