Wednesday, December 28, 2016

12-28-2016

My amazing husband got me a new camera for Christmas. I had one a few years ago, but sold it because I didn't think I deserved a DSLR. (I didn't think my pictures were very good.) But after going without one for a few years I really started to miss it. Mike knew how much I missed it, so he surprised me. 

I am starting from scratch. I have forgotten everything I knew from before. Not only that, but everything is so different. My new camera has WiFi. I am using Lightroom, where as I used Photoshop before. I even have a Mac, where as I was Windows before. 

I am hoping to learn lots this year. I plan on blogging to show just how much I learn in 1 year. 



This is one of the first pictures I took with my new camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment