This year I have seen a lot of loss. The big one being my Dad. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, or the way he passed. And that is why I'm determined to make 2014 a better year.
I do make resolutions every year. I don't make them in order to have something to fail at. It's more of my way at refocusing my priorities.
So my 2014 resolutions are as follows...
1. Stop living in the past. That also goes with not allowing negative energy.
2. Have fun. I need to let go more. I need to not worry all the time about what others think.
3. Exercise. This is more than just running (which I need to get back too). I want to workout at least 5 days a week.
4. Eat healthier. I want to start moving towards our family being gluten free for Andrew's sake.
5. Disney World!!! And save money for it. Extra money. Maybe sell stuff on EBay. And recycle cans.
6. Get organized! (That one is every year)
7. De-clutter this house.
8. Work on my photography.
9. Read more.
10. Blog more!
Here is to a happy & healthy 2014 everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment