Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's been a bit...

I took a few weeks off from writing. My Dad passed away 2 weeks and 1 day ago. It's been very hard for me. He was my only parent. My Mom left us when I was 7 years old.

Anyway, I gained a little weight during that time, but nothing major. I kept up with the exercise and I think that is what helped. I have started running again. I hope that it doesn't hurt my knee again. I am just going slow right now. I am doing couch to 5K, and I am on week 1.

I got on the scale this morning and I have lost a total of 8.6 lbs so far. I would like to loose at least 15 lbs more total.

And this blog wasn't started to be a weight loss blog, but it seems to be turning out that way. We will see where it leads in the future. :)

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment