Now I am ready to get my butt back in gear. I can't run like I did (bad knees), but I am not using that as an excuse to sit on my rear. I am speed walking on my treadmill, and using the incline as well. I have been burning 250+ calories for 40 minutes of exercise. (I have a heart rate monitor. The calorie counter on the treadmill is WAY off.)
Also, I just realized that I can watch workout videos on YouTube. (Yes, I was a little late to that party.) Like I said, I am pretty out of shape, so I am taking it slow. There is a video on YouTube called Tracy Anderson's sitting arms. Today was my 3rd time doing it, and my arms burned SO bad. I also have a Tracy Anderson DVD coming today.
And the last thing I am doing is calorie counting. My Fitness Pal is one of my BFF's. I have the app on my iPhone and I would be lost without it. It has a bar code scanner which makes my life SO much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment