Monday, June 10, 2013

Starting a blog

I have tried to start a blog a million times. I have to much stuff running around in my head. The sad thing is it all wants to come out when I am on my treadmill. But this time it's summer. Maybe I will have more time. Or maybe I can make it a priority. Or maybe all of the fabulous blogs I read will remind me to to update. lol

So here are some important things you should know about me...

1. I am a mom. I have 4 boys. Andrew (17) Austin (15) Alex (9) & Maddox (6). They are the most important things in my world. I love them with more than all of my heart. I would do anything in the world for them. Most mom's should feel this way. Sadly, not all of them do.

2. I started going back to college last year. You would think at my age I would know what I want to do with my life (besides being mom) but I am not sure. I thought I wanted to be a teachers assistant, but in our wonderful state (NC) the government is cutting ta's BIG time.

3. Speaking of my state, I have lived in 2 states my whole life time. I was born in North Carolina. We moved to Florida when I was 7. Back to NC when I was 13. My husband and I moved to FL in 1997, and back to NC in 1999. I love it here. I am a true (tar heel) blue Carolina girl.

4. Besides North Carolina I am TOTALLY obsessed with Canada. I have no clue why. The funny thing is I hate cold weather. In my head Canada isn't cold. Yes, it has snow, but it isn't cold. (Yep, I am odd)

5. I love to take pictures. I have a DSLR, but I stick with my iPhone 99.9% of the time.

6. I speak 2 languages. English and Sarcasm. :)

7. I am terrified of alligators.

8. My oldest boys are in the high school marching band. I love it! Andrew plays trumpet and Austin plays snare drum and is on drum line. I am as proud of my band geeks as any football player's mom is as proud of her child.

9. My oldest son is graduation high school this year. School has always been hard for him. But WE have made it. I honestly I have put more work into his education than I did my own. (More on that later)

10. I am turning 40 in August. But we will pretend it's 24. My amazing kids already have this down pat.

And those are 10 important things about me. I hope that I keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment